Steel Sfi Flywheel SBC 153 Tooth 2pc Rea
MCLEOD | Part# MCL-460300
- Ring Gear Tooth Quantity: 153-tooth
- Rear Main Seal Style: 2-piece
- Flywheel Material: Steel
- Engine Balance: Internal/External
- Weight: 28.000 lbs.
- Replaceable Friction Surface: No
- Safety Rating: SFI 1.1
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- FLYWHEEL, STEEL, 153-TOOTH, 28 LB., INTERNAL/EXTERNAL ENGINE BALANCE, CHEVY, L6, BIG, SMALL BLOCK V8,
Flywheel, Steel, 153-TOOTH, 28 Lb., INTERNAL/EXTERNAL Engine Balance, Chevy, L6, Big, Small Block V8,
Notes: Applications for external balance require purchase of external weight kit.
Lightweight alloy flywheels can offer substantial benefits for certain situations, but sometimes they're just not your cup of tea. Maybe you're on a budget, maybe you're running a heavy drag car, or maybe you just don't need those benefits. In those cases, McLeod has the answer. Their steel flywheels deliver all of the strength and reliability that you need, at a substantially lower price. They're neutrally balanced, but are drilled to accept balance weights for use on externally balanced engines. They're available for a wide variety of large and small engines.