This conversion is definately possible. You’ll need the following:
- Clutch pedals and linkages from similar year F150
- 012 T56
- Block plate for($45.00)
- Flywheel ($225.00)
- Clutch ($225.00)
- Pilot bearing ($14.00)
- fork ($20.00)
- Throwout bearing ($35.00)
- Bucket seats to accomadate the shifter location
- Driveshaft modifications (T56 Slip yoke installed, shorten driveshaft)
- Likely you’ll also need to modify your crossmember.
If you need an external pull (backwards) style slave cylinder setup, we can fabricate this setup for you. We highly recommend this over a hydraulic throwout bearing setup.
I don’t have details on the shifter location (how it fits in your truck), or the speedometer cable hook-up.
And of course, all prices are subject to change.